Wednesday 23 May 2012

update 4.0: no internet for 12 days!

hello..... not sure what you guys have been up to but here's what I've been doing.....
okay firstly i just want to say sorry i haven't updated this blog for a while but internet has been scarce and I've had better things to do (....facebook....) no just kidding the truth is I've been busy as the last to weeks I've caught a train back up to London for my nanny Hermione's birthday lunch with my cousins jack and ben.
i have also been in France for my cousins wedding. and have not had internet since my cousins house but now here i am back in london after arriving back at 12.30 am 1.30 am france time plus the train....  yeah i think you get it i didn't get much sleep but you know the funny thing. We where meant to arrive at 10.00 pm. easyjet!
heres some pictures. Got to go have fun see ya!!!!

1 comment:

  1. no internet for 12 days how can you survive!!!!!!

    Aiden

    ReplyDelete